The Week Before Your Wedding
August 31, 2023 by Michelle
When we watch movies or tv series, we normally see that the bride and groom are busy running around the week of their wedding, making sure that everything is okay and stressing themselves out.
However, in this video, I will show you that instead of that picture happening, the week of your wedding should be relaxing and stress-free. Here are some tips to follow that you can add to your schedule the week of your wedding, to make sure that you are relaxed throughout the week!
About Me - Michelle Mays
I am a certified Wedding Planner from Penn Foster and also hold a degree in Wedding Institute – Accredited Special Events Designer Master’s Program from the Institute Wedding & Design. I am also a Certified Destination Wedding Coordinator from the Wedding Planner Institute of Canada. So if you need a wedding planner, you know where to go!
Learn How to Be Stress-Free the Week of Your Wedding...
- [00:00] Introduction
- [01:04] How You Should Feel the Week of Your Wedding
- [01:44] Tip 1: Schedule a Spa Day
- [01:55] Tip 2: Book a Massage
- [02:08] Tip 3: Place Your Outfit and Accessories in 1 Location
- [02:30] Tip 4: Review Your Hair and Makeup Look
- [02:53] Tip 5: Grab Your Favorite Book
- [03:12] Tip 6: Watch a Funny Movie
🙌 Say Hi from Social Media:
Download My Free Home Wedding Planning Checklist
Subscribe to receive this free gift.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.