Aligning the right wedding planning journey with your life activities and responsibilities makes stress-free wedding planning possible!
The result allows you to focus on what matters- enjoying the journey toward your big day!
Meetings, business decisions, family, 'me' time - where is the time to plan the wedding of your vision? You want someone to manage the planning to bring your vision to light. Sapphire, is the service collection for you.
Wedding planning allows you to focus on the tasks you enjoy while leaving the rest to us. This is the Jade Collection. We work closely with each couple to align and fulfill their vision.
The Pearl Collection is perfect for couples who want to take charge of the planning process, while still having the support they need to make their wedding day a success.
Read below to select the collection for you!
- Review wedding vision
- Create planning and wedding day timelines
- Communicate with vendors/suppliers and venue
- Venue walk through prior to wedding day
- Execute seating charts and cards
- Manage wedding rehearsal
- Manage wedding day details: start of day through end of reception
- Assistant on wedding day
Investment: 8% of budget [minimum budget $50,000]
- Discuss the direction and timing of wedding vision components
- Assist with options for venue, floral, décor, invitations, music/entertainment
- Assist with budget review
- Prepare wedding planning schedule
- Develop wedding day timeline
- Create calendar with meeting schedules and payment due dates and email reminders
- Two venue walk throughs
- Manage wedding rehearsal and dinner [or lunch]
- Provide hotel options for out-of-town guests
Investment: 10% of budget [minimum budget $60,000]
- Full management planning and wedding day execution
- Review options for your vision: venue, floral, décor, colors, invitations, and music/entertainment
- Mood board creation for visual reference
- Budget alignment and management providing bi-weekly updates
- Contract review [this is not a legal service]
- Create calendar with meeting schedules and payment due dates with text alerts
- Manage RSVP tracking and update guest count
- Create seating charts
- Venue walkthroughs
- Plan and manage guest ‘Welcome Party’
- Manage all wedding day details
- Ensure gifts are directed to your designated recipient at the end of reception
- Assistants on wedding day [number of assistants pending wedding intricacies and number of guests]
Investment: 14% of budget [minimum budget $80,000]